Sunday 13 July 2008

General Pictures

Between 1997 to 2003 I filmed a hell of a lot of sport. As well as the year long series "The History of Football" produced by Freemantle Media, i freelanced for Futbol Mundial and Trans World of Sport, part of the IMG group which took me around the world countless times. I filmed all kinds of sport, football tournaments and most of the worlds top sportsmen. These are some of my pictures and videos that don't have a category in my blog.





















Some shots I did in Iran a few years back for "The History of Football" a 13 part 1 hour TV series. While filming the "large mural of soldiers with traffic in the foreground" a secret police vehicle spotted us and had us arrested by the local constabulary. We were held and questioned for six hours to make sure we weren't spies! It wasn't a pleasant experience, but that didn't change my feelings for the country and its people, some of the friendliest and hospitable on this planet.



Some clips from my journeys around Mali, Burkina Faso and Ghana.

1 comment:

..... said...

amazin picture !!! very national geographic portrays !! i love it